Android SDR App
- SDR MUST be plugged in before starting SDR++ and you MUST press refresh in the SDR source you’re using before pressing play if you first plugged in the SDR or unplugged/replugged, otherwise expect a crash. The USB handling still needs some work.
- There are still a few UI glitches
- There is no easy way to select a path for recording or file for playback
- The audio sink on Android may have higher latency
- All menus sometimes close when app goes in the background.
- Resizing the menu and/or waterfall is kinda fiddly, be precise when trying to grab the resize bar!!!
- At some size menu sizes, the app crashes. If this happens, start in landscape
- On Samsung devices, the keyboard doesn’t always work for some obscure reason…
- Android 9.0
- OpenGL 2.1
Since phones usually have a high screen resolution, set the DPI scaling in the Display menu or you’ll have a hard time using the app.
Current Device/Protocol Support:
- Airspy HF+
- PlutoSDR (network only)
- SDR++ Server
In any case, I’d love to get some feedback on it, so feel free to try it out and let me know!
Ham AIR Antenna A professionally made, robust, fully portable & waterproof inflatable antenna, for Ham Bands, A 144-148Mhz Version, , Perfect for... Read more
DX vertical antenna for low-bands 80/160 NEW Height 22 meters 5kw power Elements diameter from 75 to 25 mm Hardware full stainless steel Coil of alumi... Read more
MFJ VNA Antenna Analyzer covers 1 to 230 MHz, 1Hz resolution.•Frequency sweep plots: SWR, Impedance, Resistance, Reactance,Phase Angle, Complex Return... Read more
18 elements ~ 52ft boom ~ Amazing! WA3FET has done it again! The aptly named DX Glider is the Ultimate Triband Yagi. No compromise monoband pe... Read more
In this video, I will show you how I interfaced my 7100 with the Mobilinkd bluetooth TNC wireless to my PC to send emails on 144Mhz Read more
YL Raisa introduces how to spell Russian Callsigns during a QSO Read more
Short video showing how I receive an email sent from gmail over my Ham radio. Read more
Looking at the Venus Technologies SW-3B QRP CW Transceiver for 20/30/40 meters. Dimensions: 104*71*25mm (excluding the protruding part such as kn... Read more
Ian White, GM3SEK gives helpful advice about how to reduce noise levels on receive and avoid causing RF Interference. Read more
The post The Android SDR App That Beats Them All! Supports RTL-SDR Airspy HackRF and Many More! appeared first on QRZ NOW - Ham Radio News.